This post is pre-written content by Arina Thoggy and is sponsored.
If you have anytime been part of a consignment sale, then you must have realized that it is an easy way to get good deals on lightly used kids clothes. Kids clothes are easily available as they outgrow very quickly. Same is not in the case with women’s clothes. It is not that easy to find women’s clothes that are less worn and again match your style.
- Conduct garage sales but make sure to know what you want to look out for. You can even go for the neighbourhood groups and try to look out for sales that will have adult clothing. Another way to checkout for clothes is on the Craigslist. Here you can look out for the clothes in your neighbourhood or in your town.
- Go for consignment shops. There are even many non-profit online shops that sells clothes from many known boutiques. Here you may even find clothes at a rate as low as 80% compared to its retail price or you can easily avail some discount code. This way you will be able get your hand on clothes for very low price.
- Make a habit to go through your closet first. Many a times, you have left some new clothes in your wardrobe that are still with tags. So make sure to go through them before making a purchase. Even better, take all the clothes out from your wardrobe. Now make three piles out of that:
1) Clothes that you wear often
2) Clothes that you want to try
3) Clothes that you can donate
Make sure to try everything in the second pile and move it to your regular stuff or donate it if it fits you no more.
- Arrange a girlfriends clothing swap. This is an great idea to find the kind of the clothes you want. Just organize a cocktail party at your home and invite your friends. Tell them to bring in clothes that are in good condition but no more in use. This way everyone will get a chance to try out different clothes and find some for themselves.
- You can even go for stores that help you to rent clothes and accessories. This can be a good idea if you are planning to buy a dress for an event. Renting a dress will cost you less but on the other hand you will still look awesome at the occasion.
- Go for stores that provides deals and coupons. For example, if you are planning to buy clothes from Joules, you can try out Pink Boutique promo code 2016 at the site and get discounts on your purchase.
- Don’t go for cheapest clothes. Yes, many times we may get lured by low price tags at the stores. We may buy a number of clothes at low cost only to realize later that they have become waste just after some wash. So for the same reason, better go for clothes that are of good value, this way you will be saved from spending money every season.
When it comes to shopping for clothes, women cannot say no to it. Going for new trends and trying out new patterns is something they love, but money constraint is something that pulls them back from shopping more. So for the same reason, the above discussed tips will help you to update your wardrobe and look good every time by spending less.
This post is sponsored and I am not affiliated in any way.