Happy Sunday guys and gals! Today I’m starting a new feature on Beauty, Books and Babble which is all about sharing things with you. I wanted to start a short, weekly post where I simply sum up important parts of my week I feel I want to share, fill you in on amazing blog posts I’ve read throughout the past few days, as well as link you up to the things I’ve been loving – basically a weekly round-up. And thus begins Let Me Tell You This…
- Last week, the holiday angels up above blessed me with some lucky dust and I won a holiday to Mexico with Virgin Holidays. I’ve been healthily eating this week to start making progress on my bikini body.
- I read an awesome post all about vaginal discharge which was very honest, funny and relevant that I think you should all read – yes, you too boys!
- Whilst on the subject of genitalia, I also read a blog post about dating with herpes which was incredibly eye-opening and candid.
- And then speaking of dating, I found myself smiling a lot whilst reading this post about dating an older guy. My boyfriend and I don’t differ much in age, but I could still totally relate to most of the post – including the fact that he won’t expect your vagina to smell like a Lush bath product!
- Whilst embarking on my internet travels (ie. scrolling endlessly through Twitter), I accidentally stumbled upon a super cute website with tonnes of cats, pugs and sloths printed on stationery, phone cases and clothing. What more could you want?!
- I’ve decided to start concentrating more on my Instagram feed in an attempt to make it look pretty and post more often.
- Here’s a video of a baby koala bear.