Are you a blogger or business looking to get involved with Beauty, Books and Babble?
Well, you can! And there are three ways for you to do so…
- Advertising | You can advertise with me on my sidebar. You’ll also have the added bonus of shoutouts on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook depending on which package you choose!
- Sponsored Posts | If you’d like to spread the word about your business, or simply have a fun post you think would fit in with my blog, you can choose to collaborate with me with a sponsored post.
- Reviews and Giveaways | I’m more than happy to post reviews and/or giveaways for your business and products providing they are relevant for my blog or lifestyle.
So, what do I have to offer?
I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, and so I’m super passionate about my content, sponsors and collaborators, and enjoy sharing them with all my social media following. (My followers are awesome, FYI.) My current following is below (correct as of 20/05/16)…
- Twitter: 6,900+
- Instagram: 910+
- Facebook: 280+
- Bloglovin’: 440+
You might be interested in these average blog stats for the past month too (according to Google Analytics on 30/03/2016)…
- Monthly pageviews: 3,100+
- Sessions: 2,000+
- Unique users: 1,400+
And the following scores might be of use for you (correct on 20/05/16)…
- Domain Authority: 23
- Page Authority: 34
- Klout Score: 63
Beginning March 2016, I am going to offer bloggers and businesses the opportunity to advertise with Beauty, Books and Babble. There are two different packages to choose from, and each package runs from the first of the month until the last of the month.
If you think this is something you’d like to take me up on, then email me at email@example.com with your blog name/link, Twitter handle and any other relevant information I will need, along with what month(s) you would like to purchase and with which package from these below…
PLEASE NOTE: I have shuffled the packages around a bit for June onwards. If you’ve already paid for April/May, you will get the original package you paid for! <3
- Going All Out
– Your 200×200 blog button at the top of my advertisers section (order of buttons with the same package is first come, first served)
– An individual #FF every Friday of the month, complete with compliments and links
– An Instagram shoutout
– A Facebook shoutout with your blog link
– Six retweets of your promo tweets throughout the month
- Just a Taster
– Your 200×200 blog button in my sidebar (below Middle for Diddle)
– Included in a group #FF every Friday of the month on Twitter
If you fancy advertising with me for a few months on the trot, get in touch and we can sort out a discounted price for you!
As well as advertising, I am also happy to accept sponsored/paid-for posts providing I think they fit in with my blog, and on the understanding that the post will be scheduled around my other upcoming content.
As of March 2016, I will not be accepting pre-written content unless I have read over and approved it, thus I will be writing almost all sponsored content in my own words. Prices will depend, therefore, on the effort and time involved for each post, and it will be tailored to you specifically.
If you are interested in collaborating on a sponsored post, please do e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can discuss the content, deadlines and T&Cs before hopefully working together on an awesome post.
Reviews and Giveaways
I would love to review your products and/or host giveaways for you if your business fits in with my blog! All of my reviews are honest and carefully written, and I always disclose when a producted is sent to me for review by following the product name with an asterisk (*). You can read my full disclaimer here.
Feel free to get in touch with me at email@example.com if you have a product you’d like me to review/giveaway, but please make sure to include a specific timeframe/deadline if you have one in mind so that I can let you know immediately whether I can fit you into my blog schedule.